I have had a blue bedroom since college, and I love all of these pictures. I just had a blue upholstered headboard made (it has a simple Louis XVI shape with a wood frame painted white dove), and my next project is to buy crisp white linens and pillows with a blue monogram.
3 comments:
I have had a blue bedroom since college, and I love all of these pictures. I just had a blue upholstered headboard made (it has a simple Louis XVI shape with a wood frame painted white dove), and my next project is to buy crisp white linens and pillows with a blue monogram.
I always seem to choose Blue for bedrooms too. Your headboard sounds beautiful and will look great with those linens and pillow.
Love your blog and esp. your post on the Southern Accents Top 10 Kitchens. Beautiful!
my bedroom is in this same color palette and probably always will be. I just can't get away from the pretty blue.
SO glad you shared these pretty rooms.
Post a Comment